At AskNicely we totally love Slack and have built one of the most powerful integrations between any NPS platform and Slack.
With our Slack Integration:
- You can send new survey responses to a public channel.
- If a customer changes their comment, we update the slack message in real time.
- We show all email replies to a survey response in Slack and update these as new emails are sent/received.
- Super powerful: You can use workflows to send a message to a certain slack channel if your rules are met.
An example of a Slack update, including email responses
Here's how to get started
- Login to AskNicely and select Integrations from the gear menu in the top right.
- Select Slack on the left and click "Yes" to push responses into Slack.
- Click the authorize button and grant AskNicely permission to your Slack workspace.
- Confirm which fields you would like to post, and to which channel.