- Focal points of the Dashboard
- Filter Bar
- NPS Scores
- Responses Section
- Survey Section
Section One: Focal Points of the Dashboard
Section Two: The Filter Bar
Located in the top left corner of the screen, the Filter Bar is a treasure trove of information and will allow you to pick and choose the specific data you're looking for.
NOTE: If your Dashboard looks "off" check the filters and change them as needed
- Default Options: Today, 1 week, 2 weeks, then 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12 month(s)
- These are based off current day: Example - 1 month is the past 30 days
- Monthly: January through December
- Custom: Allowing you to pick any start and finish date
- Any: Anyone and everyone
- Promoters: Score of 9-10
- Passives: Score of 7-8
- Detractors: Score of 0-6
- Published: If you've requested their comment to be published as a testimonial and they've accepted. More info: Settings > Testimonials
- Has Notes: Responses page; You've entered notes under their comment
- Open Conversations: Responses page; If you've got open dialog going
- Closed Conversations: Responses page; dialogs you've closed
- Left Comment: Comments were left in the review
- Left No Comment: The comment section of the survey was blank
- Messaged: You have sent them a message on the Responses page, this includes Workflows
- Messaged & Replied: They responded to your message on the Responses page
- Not messaged: No action taken yet on Responses page
Custom Data Filter:
- This will vary based on the custom data you've created and imported into AskNicely
Section Three: NPS Scores
NPS Scores: So how do you calculate your Net Promoter Score?
- Total Number of responses: 50 - based on the screen shot from page 1
- Promoters: 30 = 60% of the total (30/50=0.6 aka 60%)
- Passive: 7 = 14% of the total
- Detractors: 13 = 26% of the total
- Promoters 60% subtracted by Detractors 26% = 34.0 NPS
NPS Score #1:
- This is your score based on the filters selected within the Filters Bar
- If you want big picture NPS then make sure Any and Any are selected in the filters, like this example.
NPS Score #2:
- This is the NPS Score trend increase or decrease based on date filter.
- If "Last Month" is selected then the 34.0 score is up 14.0 points from the month before
- This means the NPS score for the last 30 days ONLY is 34.0 and that your score for the 30 days before that would have been 20.0 (thus a 14 point increase that you see)
Section Four: Responses Section
- This section shows you how many people have responded to surveys within your current filter (in this example: Last Month aka the last 30 days)
- NOTE: This number may vary from the Survey Section number of "Responses" Why is that? If you sent a survey to someone 35 days ago, but they wait 6+ days to respond or fill out the survey, it will show up in the Responses section, since it was responded to within the last 30 days.
- Put your cursor over the Promoter, Passive, or Detractor numbers and a percentage will show up, saving you from having to do math... you're welcome.
Section Five: Survey Section:
- Sent: This is how many surveys you've sent out, based on your current filters.
- Put your cursor over the sent number and it will show Delivered and Opened numbers
- Responded: Based on that sent number, how many people responded. This number is not effected by late survey submission, unlike the Responded section. That's why these numbers may be different
- Responded Rate: Responded number/Sent number (48/151=0.3178 or 31.8%)
- Put your cursor over this number and it'll show you Delivered and Responded numbers.
- Note: Sent and Delivered may be different if emails are undeliverable based on hard or soft bounces
There you have it! An overview of the main AskNicely Dashboard and all of its capabilities!