Goal: Set up Cliniko integration so that surveys are sent to all patients that were marked "Attended" yesterday.
Prerequisites: 1. A process in place that marks patients "Attended" in Cliniko.
2. A fully configured "Default" survey template - once your integration is complete, surveys will be sent tomorrow!
Setting Up Your Cliniko Integration
Our Cliniko integration allows you to automatically collect feedback from your patients on a daily basis and understand how your practitioners and or locations are performing using our powerful dashboard & leaderboards.
There is one very important thing to know about integrating Cliniko with AskNicely: as soon as the systems are connected, all of your customers that were marked "Attended" today will be emailed tomorrow. Please ensure the two components of your Survey Template (email and survey) are 100% good to go!
Step 1. Generate your API key in Cliniko
- Click your name in the bottom left corner.
- Click My Info.
- Scroll down, then click the Generate a new API key button in the API Keys section.
- Copy the character string - this is your API Key!
Step 2. Add your Cliniko API key to AskNicely
- In AskNicely, click on App Store > Integrations > Cliniko > "Add" button.Add the name of your clinic - this will be name we use for your AskNicely segment.
- Add your Cliniko API key
- Click save.... and boom, you're done! The system will first sync the following day at 9am your local time. Nothing will happen today.
People Data Import Sync Details
We import the following fields from Cliniko:
- First name
- Last name
- State & city
- Cliniko appointmentid
- End time
- Practitioner name
- Practitioner email (can be used for workflow email alerts)
- Service (that was booked)
- Appointment name & appointment category
Every day at 9am our integration will find all patients that attended yesterday.
- We will only import patients that were marked as attended.
- They must have a valid email address.
- We will then send a NPS survey to these patients if they eligible based on your contract rules on our "Send" page.
- If you contract rules are set to 0 days, then we will survey a patients for all appointments attended. If it was 45 days, then we will survey them once within any 45 day window.
Once your patients start responding to NPS surveys, our dashboard will provide a high level overview of your NPS, NPS scores broken down by all of the fields shown above. Exciting stuff!
Please email us email@example.com if this help doc didn't answer your questions . Thank you!