Need a boost to your response rate? Survey reminders are the most effective tool to increase your number of respondents. This gives you a second chance to catch your client’s attention and drive feedback.
Here at AskNicely we have recently implemented Survey Reminders to drive deliverability and remind your contacts to reply. Should you choose to use this feature, our team can enable this tool for your account.
You can customize the survey reminder for each survey template. We have the ability to send survey reminders on either the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, or 7th day following the initial survey.
- Log into your AskNicely account.
- Click on the Cogwheel.
- Choose Settings
- On this page below your footer and privacy link you have the ability to configure the amount of days after the initial survey that you want to send.
Our system will then send an email containing only text (stripping all of the HTML) at 2PM local time to anyone that has not responded. This will NOT be counted as an additional send; therefore, your response rate will stay accurate and not deflate.
Please see an example below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why is the HTML stripped out? It looks kind of plain. This is an attempt at getting past spam filters and firewalls. By sending a plain-text email, we are taking one last shot at slipping past any guards that might have blocked our emails from reaching the desired recipient. The original survey is threaded in the same email chain, so if people are confused by it, they can always scroll down and see the original message.
- Will this increase my response rate? We have seen an increase in our users anywhere from 3-10%
- How do I track how many survey reminders were sent out? We have added a Reminded column to our Statistics page. This column tracks the number of reminders sent from the original send of that day.