In AskNicely, by clicking on the lightning bolt icon on the left, you will be taken to the "Workflows" page. In a nutshell, Workflows are automatic emails sent out based on the responses given to your surveys. We can set up a Workflow to drive more traffic to your Google Reviews page - this has driven as much as a 10% increase in Google Reviews for our customers.
Important: Google Reviews only work for businesses on Google Maps. If they don't exist on Google Maps, Google does not provide a linkable method for reviewing them.
- First, click on the "lightning bolt" icon on the left to go to the Workflows page.
- Scroll about halfway down the page and you will see a "Get More Reviews" workflow. (Read this article for more on how to set these up)
- Then, go to this page and attempt to create a 1-click link via AskNicely's link generator by searching for your business then clicking "Copy Link."
- If that doesn't work: Use this guide from Google to generate a 1 click link that will open up the review for that business.
- Once you have your link, create a "Get More Reviews" Workflow, paste that link where it says "website address here" in bold below:
<a href="website address here”>insert words you want hyperlinked here</a>
6,. Then, customize the words you want the link to say where it says "insert words you want hyperlinked here" above.
Save your workflow, and you're done! Congrats, you are on your way to a Google Reviews boom.