This quick/short document will show you how to create an NPS calculation formula within a Salesforce Report so you can show the Account NPS, or a different data point if you'd prefer.
In this document we'll show you how to do this on the Account level within a report.
1. Create a new Report
2. Adding a Summary Formula
Step #1: Creating the Report:
- In Salesforce, find your way to the Reports Tab
- Click on New Report
- Select AskNicely Responses with Account
- Adjust the filters and add any additional fields you wish to see here. I'll otherwise be keeping it to the defaults.
Step #2: Adding a Summary Formula:
- Move "Account: Account Name" to "Group Rows" near the top of the Report
- Next click the drop down menu next to "Columns" and click "Add Summary Field"
- Column Name: Account NPS Score
- Formula Output Type: Number
- Decimal Points: 1
- Formula: (asknicely__NPS__c.asknicely__npscalc__c:SUM/RowCount)*100
There you have it! You can now show the NPS score by account in your reports for all to see!
If you have any questions, feel free to engage with the support function in the lower right of this screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org