Our Calendly Integration makes scheduling follow up meetings with customers so much easier!
With this integration you will be able to include a Calendly link into:
Connecting the Calendly Integration:
- Click on the Cog Wheel in the bottom left corner of your AskNicely account.
- Click on Integrations on the side menu
- Select the Calendly integration
- (Not pictured) Click Set Up.
You’ll be prompted to add some information:
- Calendly Link: The full Calendly URL (ex: https://calendly.com/asknicely)
- Display Text: The text to display over the hyperlink in workflows and templates.
Note: This basic configuration creates a default Calendly link. Users can create their own individual link; this default link will be used when they have not done so.
Your integration is now set up!
Configure Your Individual Calendly Link
Configuring your Calendly integration configures a general link to be used as default for the whole organization, but it’s possible for individual users to add their own individual Calendly link.
- Click on the Cog Wheel in the bottom left corner of your AskNicely account
- Click on Edit Profile next to your name
- Insert your personal Calendly link and change the wording as you see fit
- Save changes
With both of these configured, you’ll now be able to insert both a general company Calendly link, and your own personal link into Email Templates, Workflows, and your survey Conversation. Click the links to learn more.
If you have any additional questions, check out our Calendly Integration FAQ, or click the chat button in the bottom right of this window.