While a CSV import is easy and convenient, an integration can offer you more automation and power. AskNicely provides integrations with a wide selection of databases. Below is a list of our integrations, and links to the help articles about how to set them up.
If you're having trouble setting up an integration, feel free to reach out to our Support team by clicking the help icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. Please do keep in mind that while we can assist you, we're not able to set integrations up for you. Doing so requires access to a third-party account that we don't have (e.g. your CRM).
Find your integration in the list below:
- Marketing Cloud: Trigger AskNicely Surveys from Journey Builder
- Marketing Cloud: Send NPS Scores and Customer Feedback Directly to Marketing Cloud.
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Dynamics: Contact Layout
- Dynamics: Using saved views to survey groups of contacts
- SalesForce Integration Overview
- SalesForce: Contact Layout
- SalesForce: Account Layout
- SalesForce: AskNicely Dashboard Tab
- SalesForce: Using Reports to survey groups of contacts
- SalesForce: Report options; triggered, Daily Max and Contact Rule
- SalesForce: Add Account NPS
- SalesForce: Send a case-closed survey
- SalesForce: Create a follow-up task
- SalesForce: List all NPS responses
- Upgrading from SalesForce V1.6 to V2
- SalesForce: Sending Contact Activities and Custom Data to SFDC
- Zendesk: Automatically send an NPS Survey with Solved/Closed tickets
- Zendesk: Using email to survey to add people into AskNicely