Goal: Identify your integration and "get the right people in the room."
Prerequisites: 1. Confirm which integrations your business wants to implement.
2. Connect with your local Data Whiz to assist with the process.
Key Prep for Setting Up Integrations
AskNicely provides integrations with a very broad selection of applications. You will have the most success with setting up your integration if you first confirm exactly which systems your business should be implementing (Slack? Zendesk? Both?), and connecting with your local Data Whiz to give you a hand.
Does this sound like you? The Data Whiz is your company's go-to person for anything and everything related to the CRM / POS / Support Platform: if it involves reporting, administration, adjusting permissions, whatever - you name it, they can do it. We need them for their extra permissions and technical skills to accomplish critical "back-end" tasks on your end.
If this is you, great! Let's go. :)
Find your integration in the list below:
- Marketing Cloud: Trigger AskNicely Surveys from Journey Builder
- Marketing Cloud: Send NPS Scores and Customer Feedback Directly to Marketing Cloud.
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Dynamics: Contact Layout
- Dynamics: Using saved views to survey groups of contacts
- SalesForce Integration Overview
- SalesForce: Contact Layout
- SalesForce: Account Layout
- SalesForce: AskNicely Dashboard Tab
- SalesForce: Using Reports to survey groups of contacts
- SalesForce: Report options; triggered, Daily Max and Contact Rule
- SalesForce: Add Account NPS
- SalesForce: Send a case-closed survey
- SalesForce: Create a follow-up task
- SalesForce: List all NPS responses
- Upgrading from SalesForce V1.6 to V2
- SalesForce: Sending Contact Activities and Custom Data to SFDC
- Zendesk: Automatically send an NPS Survey with Solved/Closed tickets
- Zendesk: Using email to survey to add people into AskNicely
Please contact our Support team if you need assistance.
As much as we try to make things simple, building a bridge across the vast expanse of the internet can present unique challenges. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team by clicking the Chatbot icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to set up an appointment with our Support Team. Our only ask is that you invite your Data Whiz along to help cross t's and dot i's on your end. (If that's not you of course. :)