After installing the AskNicely Salesforce integration, do the following to display your NPS responses on the contact layout:
1. Display the contact's most recent response
- Within Salesforce Setup, go to the page layouts for the contact object.
- Click to edit the appropriate layout name (e.g. "Contact Layout").
- Drag the "NPS ..." fields onto the layout
2. Display all responses for the contact
- On the same screen as above, click on Related List from the scrolling menu
- Drag AskNicely Responses onto the layout
- Click on the wrench icon above the newly placed AskNicely Responses
- Select the fields that you want displayed