- Salesforce: Enterprise Edition (or better)
- AskNicely: Advanced/Salesforce Plan
Connect Salesforce and AskNicely in minutes
How to Integrate with Salesforce:
(1) Log into your AskNicely account
(2) Click on the Cog Wheel, located in the bottom left of your AskNicely Dashboard, and select Integrations
(3) In the left column, find and click on "Salesforce"
(4) Select "Authorize Salesforce Production"
(5) If you are prompted to log into Salesforce.com, please do so.
(6) You'll be asked to grant AskNicely permission to Salesforce.com data, click "Allow"
(7) You will be returned to AskNicely's Salesforce integration page. Please confirm that you see your Salesforce Organizations name listed on this page
(8) Please click on the link that appears on the integration page after you click on "Allow"
(9) When prompted, select "Install for All Users"
(10) Click "Install" followed by "Done"
At this point, you have done all that is required for AskNicely to send its responses to Salesforce. Many users choose to get additional value from our Salesforce integration by doing some or all of the following: